The Holidays are Coming! Framing a Picture for a Loved One.
The Holidays are on their way and you want to give a unique framing gift for your loved one. Would it be the Rockies Jersey your husband has hanging up in the closet? Your son's baseball picture you would like to get framed for him? Your daughters dance recital picture to have framed for her? Or is it a photo of your wife and her mother that is cherished? Whatever you have to be framed for a loved one is a gift from the heart.
Things to think about when bringing your cherished artwork to a Custom Picture Framer:
1. What kind of item am I bringing?
2. What colors are in that item that would be great for the matting?
3. Is the Item I am framing rustic, contemporary or traditional? And what type of style would the person I am framing for like?
4. What kind of glass do I want? Would it be Conservation Clear Glass, Conservation Non-Glare Glass Or Museum Glass?
5. If I bring in a Jersey do I have pictures of that person with the Jersey or the Sports Figure Signed Picture?
6. Would I need a Nameplate to help date the event of my item?
The Holidays are a Fun Time and sometimes Stressful. Let your Local Custom Picture Framer help you pick out the Best Designed Frame for your Loved ones Unique Gift.
Owner/Custom Picture Framer
Beautiful Art Picture Framing & Gallery
19501 E. Mainstreet, Suite 103
Parker, CO 80138